Kate's eye was starting to get swollen on our last day in Tahoe, so Friday morning I brought her in to the pediatricians office. Cousin Luke was at the ER last week with a really swollen eye and they diagnosed him with periorbital cellulitis. And 2 aunts and an uncle have pink eye.....so I decided I should get things checked out.
Because of the history of what has been going on around us, the dr prescribed Augmentin for Kate in hopes that would take care of the swelling and whatever infection might be going on.
During the weekend Kate had a fever of 101-102 off and on. This morning the white of her eye was red and there was still some swelling, so I brought her back in to the dr.
Dr. said to just continue taking the meds. If it is pink eye, the antibiotic will take care of it. Hoping this clears up quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment